Welcome

Hello- Paul here! I am an artist, which means I create. I work mainly in oil and dabble a bit in acrylic. I enjoy getting to know the essence, the feeling, the look of the object/scene/ person and having fun and joy creating my impression. My daughter did a painting of a bridge when she was age 4-5 and I am working towards that feeling and look: FREE, FUN and FULL of LIFE. My adultness gets in my way but I keep at it and enjoy the creative process as I move from my brain to dancing on the moon.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Landscape

1 comment:

Jennifer Winship Mark said...

Paul, I found your blog when I was trying to learn more about Franklin College's art program (via Brian Stanford). My daughter is serious about going to Franklin and studying art. Can you give me the pros and cons of your experience?
I love your painting . Please keep up with your blog and your painting! I am an artist too, looking for my perfect medium.
Jenniferwinshipmarkblogspot.com